The pandemic has forced upon us a long break from our much-coveted travel plans. Worry not! With vaccines being made available now, travel destinations are opening up. You may opt for international destinations to quench your thirst for adventure, or keeping in mind the travel restrictions, you may want to explore places closer to home.
Plan Your Trip In Advance
Planning is the most exciting as well as excruciating part of a trip. You should choose your destination in advance and close the bookings to avoid last-minute hassles.
With financial constraints out of the way, see our curated list of top destinations to beat the heat below:
- Japan: Japan is a perfect blend of modernity and traditions. Visit the country this summer to experience the calm countryside. You can enjoy the beauty of cherry blossoms in spring.
- Thailand: Enjoy a leisure trip at luxurious beach resorts, diving at the famous Koh Tao Island, and rejuvenate yourself with a Thai massage.
- Nepal: A budget traveler’s favorite destination. Get up close to Himalayan ranges, explore lake capital Pokhara, and seek blessings at Pashupatinath Temple.
- Kashmir valley: It is cool and breezy in the Himalayas throughout the year. Plan for the Rohtang Pass in Manali or try out the Gondola rides in Gulmarg. Explore the rich heritage of Leh and take a tour of the historic Dal Lake.
- Dehradun: Take a spiritual tour in Haridwar or head to the hill stations in Mussoorie. Kempty falls in Mussoorie is the most favorite summer destination as the snow melts into enchanting waterfalls.
- Shillong: Beat the summer heat by escaping to the lush greenery of the hill stations of Meghalaya. Don’t forget to pack RK Lakshman’s Malgudi Days while you are at it.
- Gangtok: Sikkim’s most spiritual city welcomes people from all walks of life with open arms. Try Yak riding at Tsomgo Lake or meditate at the Rumtek Monastery to escape your miseries.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands: Go for birdwatching in the tropical rainforests of Andaman, visit the ‘Barren Island’ and check out the sole active volcano in India or simply chill in the cool waters by the beachside.
- Munnar: Kerala is ranked the top tourist destination and is well-known for its hospitality and serene beauty. Opt for a leisure trip in the tea gardens in Munnar.
- Lonavala: The hill stations of Lonavala are cool throughout the year. The pristine lakes and high altitude makes it the perfect holiday destination.
Want to explore the best of places but falling short of funds? You can seek assistance by way of personal loans that have flexible term options and attractive interest rates.
You can now avail yourself of personal loans with minimal documentation. Nowadays, the loan application process is easy, entirely online, and can be completed in a few minutes. Several websites offer personal loan EMI calculators that assist you in customizing available options to decide the tenure and principal as per your convenience.